We are looking for a talented and driven Digital Marketing Coordinator to join our team at Terabyte. We’re a full-service digital marketing agency, specialising in building digital experiences that convert. Terabyte is a highly creative and collaborative environment with an exciting opportunity to join the marketing team.
We're looking for a creative mind who lives for developing creative content that converts, who can craft copy and support the marketing team develop, implement, and optimise content for SEO across multiple clients in several different industries at our agency.
If you're interested in a ‘no two days are the same’, fast-paced and growing business, we're the agency for you.
Your direct responsibilities will include:
- Ideate and create a range of creative assets including stills, video and GIFs for social media and advertising.
- Copywriting for a range of mediums (websites, social media, blogs, eDMs, etc.).
- Support the marketing team in the SEO and reporting space.
- Support the marketing team in the set up and marketing of eCommerce stores and other online platforms.
- Management and coordination of social media communities.
- Content updates across various CMS.
- Identifying trends, insights and recommendations across social media and digital marketing platforms.
Essential skills & expertise required for this role:
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in an agency or marketing team role with relevant tertiary education.
- Proven experience with Adobe Suite, After Effects or similar, Canva and other creative platforms to develop creative content.
- Experience in crafting copy for a range of mediums including websites, social media, blogs and eDMs.
- Have a good understanding of SEO and Google AdWords.
- Communicates effectively across a wide range of formats.
- Experience working in set up and marketing of eCommerce platforms such as Shopify, WooCommerce and BigCommerce is preferable.
- An understanding of Google Analytics is preferable.
- Experience with Umbraco & WordPress CMS and Facebook Business Manager is preferable.
We’re a social team, so if you've got a great sense of humour, like a bit of banter and enjoy a beer, wine or orange juice on a Friday evening then you'll fit in nicely.
If this sounds like you, send your application letter and CV via the link below. Once we realise we can't live without you, we'll get in touch to arrange a catch-up!