.Net Web Developer
We're growing and need another great developer to join our team.
This role will not only see you working alongside a team of respected and experienced developers, designers and project managers, but also provide you a great opportunity to work amongst a variety of leading New Zealand and international clients.
But our clients aren't the only good thing about working at Terabyte: we have a great culture with a talented, collaborative and supportive team who value a work / life balance and having fun at work (birthday cake, team lunches, Friday drinks to name just some of the fun stuff we do around here).
We're big enough to work on some chunky projects but small enough to ensure you have a voice and the opportunity to make a real difference. Our team are constantly working on new methods and technologies and we want to add your voice and experience to the conversation.
Working primarily with the open source Umbraco CMS, if you have a sound knowledge of C#, Razor, and SQL, with a history of working in MVC environments then we would love to hear from you. This is an awesome opportunity to join our studio full of digital professionals driven to create products we can all be proud of.
- 4+ years' experience in a commercial environment developing MVC web applications in C# .net
- Experience developing web sites with Umbraco CMS
- Be able to navigate SQL with comfort
- Experience with 3rd party API integrations
- Enjoy collaboration and problem solving within a team
- Taking pride and ownership in your work
- Cloud infrastructure solutions (AWS/Azure)
- Mobile app development
- Test automation software/frameworks
- Open source contributions
Feel like you're the one for us? Apply here with your CV and convince us we can't live without you.