Full Stack .Net Developer
- Leading digital agency
- Great supportive team, collaborative studio
- Exciting client portfolio and the opportunity to work on some great projects
We're on the lookout for a full stack .Net developer who can not only work with Umbraco, but can hold their own with our amazing clients. This role will not only establish your talents as a developer to be reckoned with, but also provide you a great opportunity to work amongst a variety of leading New Zealand and international clients. Oh, and have a great time doing it.
But our clients aren't the only good thing about working at Terabyte: we have a great culture with a talented, collaborative and supportive team who value a work/life balance, having fun at work (and cake on your birthday, and Friday drinks, and ask us about deployment pizza!) We're big enough to work on some chunky projects but small enough to ensure you have a voice and the opportunity to make a real difference. Our team are constantly working on new methods and technologies and we want your voice and experience to add to the conversation.
You'll have massive passion for all things online and since this role may also have you dealing with clients and partners (if this spins your hard drive) an ability to translate techie to Kiwi would be a bonus.
Skills and requirements:
- 3+ years experience in a commercial environment developing responsive MVC web applications in C# .NET
- Experience with third party API integrations
- Proven experience with AngularJS, Ember or React
Experience/familiarity with the following would help give you a competitive advantage:
- ASP.NET core
- Cloud infrastructure solutions (AWS/Azure)
- Continuous Integration/Deployment and build environments
- Automated testing
- App development
- Grunt/Gulp task runners
- Open source contributions
Sound good so far? Apply here and tell us why we can't live without you.